Immigration Support

Visitor’s Pass (Professional)

Supporting Letter to obtain Visitor’s Pass (Professional)

  1. A supporting letter from MHS is a condition imposed by the Immigration Department to issue a Visitor’s Pass (Professional) to Gurukkals, Hindu monks, religious sculptors and religious musicians.
  2. Those who wants to renew their Visitor’s Pass can contact us with the following documents:
    • A letter from the temple/organisation requesting for the renewal of Visitor’s Pass (Professional)
    • A copy of valid passport
    • A copy of present Visitor’s Pass (Professional) which is expiring
    • A recommendation letter from Malaysia Hindu Sangam Local Council near the temple / organisation.